Oshodhara | Osho's Biography - Part V (1957-1970 Teaching and Travelling)

Oshodhara | Osho's Biography - Part V (1957-1970 Teaching and Travelling): "ometimes I would go to the library or just chitchat with the professors and come back again. There was nothing else for me to do. person18
Osho writes to a friend:
Sanskrit Mahavidyalaya
Raipur
23 September 1957
Respected Deria ji,
I have come here the day before yesterday. I have been appointed by the State government in Sanskrit Mahavidyalaya (College), Raipur. I had joined the college the day before yesterday itself: the heart was very sad at the time of signing in: a feeling persisted as if the moments of freedom are coming to an end. Teaching in a college feels to be very dead: it does not impart any message of life. In the heart of my heart I know that I am not for all this, but one will have to wait for that moment and the day when one will be able to engage in that work which will truly make my 'I' my 'I'. That day I will become a dwija, the twice-born: I will be born again. 'I' will be truly born. I am incessantly praying for that day.
How is Satya? My love to all. By 5th or 6th October I am reaching home. The rest is all fine. My respects to honourable Lal Saheb and others. What are you doing: write.
Rajneesh Ke Pranam letter04

"

'via Blog this'

Go to the main page

No comments:

Post a Comment