Oshodhara | Osho's Biography - Part IV (1951-1957 University Student )

Oshodhara | Osho's Biography - Part IV (1951-1957 University Student ): "I stood outside their house with my small suitcase, and told my father's sister that, "Your husband is unwilling to have me here, and unless he is willing it would be better for me to live on the street than to be in his house. I cannot enter unless I am convinced that he will be happy to have me. And I cannot promise that I will not be a trouble to you. It is against my nature to not be in trouble. I am just helpless."
The husband was hidden behind a curtain, listening to everything. He understood one thing at least, that the boy was worth trying.
He came out and said, "I will give you a try."
I said, "Rather you learn from the very beginning that I am giving you a try."
He said, "What!""

'via Blog this'

Go to the main page

No comments:

Post a Comment