Oshodhara | Osho's Biography - Part V (1957-1970 Teaching and Travelling)

Oshodhara | Osho's Biography - Part V (1957-1970 Teaching and Travelling): "Ch 45: First Talk in English to Westerners

The first occasion Osho speaks publicly in English to a Western audience is in September 1969 at Pahalgam in Kashmir, where followers of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi invite Osho to talk to them. Maharishi teaches 'Transcendental Meditation', a 20-minute repetition of a mantra.
When I started using English, for two or three months I was thinking in Hindi and speaking in English. It was a double trouble. last413
I don't know English but I manage. I am surprised myself because English is such an unscientific language and I am not acquainted with it in any way, but when you have to say something, when you have something to say, then the language follows. If you have just a little bit of an acquaintance with the words they follow, they fall in line. dark14
I don't care. What does it matter if a word here and there is mispronounced? My whole life I have been mispronouncing. books07
I have met Maharishi Mahesh Yogi just by accident. I was having a camp in Pahalgam in Kashmir and he was also having a camp in "

'via Blog this'

Go to the main page

No comments:

Post a Comment